Find here outreach items which can be used to promote awareness and understanding of U.S. National Grid.
Endorsement, Support, or Validation:
- Comments to the National Transportation Safety Board per Emergency Medical Services Helicopter Operational Safety, National Search and Rescue Committee, March 9, 2009 (952KB, PDF)
- FEMA’s Recommendation on the Proposed U.S. National Grid Standard, April 26, 2001
- FEMA Memorandum – Near Term Priorities Issues For Disaster Directorate, William Carwile III, May 28, 2009 (1.22MB, PDF)
- Fireside Chat With FEMA Administrator Fugate, Summary of Administrator Fugate’s Tweets and Other Efforts to Promote Adoption of USNG (PPT)
- Geospatial Information and Technology Association Letter of Support, July 3, 2007 (44KB, PDF)
- Twin Cities GECCo Workshop After Action Report/Improvement Plan, dated May 31, 2012 (2.42 MB PDF). See pages 29, D-3, D-4, D-8.
General Awareness or Promotion
- A Quick Guide to the USNG (DRAFT)
- Uncle Sam – I Want You to Use the National Grid Poster (724KB, PDF)
- U.S. Fire Administration Coffee Break Training: U.S. National Grid September 17, 2012 (132KB, PDF)
- USNG Promo PPT Show (9MB, PPT Show)
- USNG Overview Trifold Brochure, MnGeo Emergency Preparedness Committee, March 2011 (1.52MB, PDF)
- U. S. National Grid as the Response Language of Location, Steve Swazee, FEMA Think Tank Briefing, January 27, 2012 (123KB, PDF)
- US National Grid (USNG) Implementation Discussion Points, Tom Terry, FGDC, Jan 27, 2006 (19K, PDF)